Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Finally Hitting Me...

Well I think pregnancy has hit me.  It's not that I feel terrible, it's just that NOTHING sounds good, so I try several different things and nothing tastes good and then I start to feel nauseous.   I'm 7 weeks on Thurs. so hopefully that means only feeling like this for the most 5 weeks, but hopefully it'll pass after week 8 or so.  It only hit me this weekend and I'm already tired of it, however, anything for a new baby is worth it!!  Other than that, this baby is pretty lucky because he gets hugs and kisses from Tay every single night!!! LOL

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I was nauseous with my second child from 6wks and up until 16wks. I hated it and at the time i said i would never get prego again. It was aweful. I'm really hoping this next pregnancy i'm luck and dont get the morning sickness.