Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Behind

So I know I'm behind but things have been happening and I can't seem to catch up.  The best thing that has happened in recent is one of my  best friends gave birth to her son!!!!!!!!!!!  So super awesome and love him sooo much.  Tay has been keeping me busy as always and now the holidays are here.  However, we had a dr. appointment yesterday and it was amazing!!!  The baby is doing AWESOME and we got some of the best pics.  The first pic is from 11/7 which it was barely a dot.  We went back yesterday which was 11/30 (just 23 days later) and there is a baby in there!! LOL  A real baby. It is so awesome because with a regular pregnancy you don't get pics this early and definitely not 3D pics.  The dr. measured the baby from head to toe 1 inch...LOL  But you can already see his arms crossed and little nubs for legs.  The heart rate was 165 and we are measuring a day ahead and tomorrow I'm 9 weeks!!!  I take my shots thru Thurs. skip Friday and go to the dr. on Sat.  If my hormone levels (I think) are high enough I get to stop the shots.  I can honesly say they haven't been as bad as I invisioned.  With that said, I totally will NOT be upset if I get to stop the shots!! LOL  So that's our next step.  We have an appt. on Friday with my regular OB and it will be fun to see her again. She knows I was planning this so for her to actually meet my IM and know that I'm pregnant again for someone else will be fun!!!!!!!!    So that's all for now. I'll update on Sat and let you all know if I get to stop the shots (praying) or if I have to stay on them for a bit longer.   The pics are below...it was the best I could do. LOL



1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hi there!
I just found your blog thru another surro's. Congrats on the pregnancy! :) I'll be following.