Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Still Here

It's been awhile, but I really have no updates or any complaints.  This has been the easiest, most stress-free pregnancy I have experienced and I'm LOVING it.  I'm loving that everything is going so smoothly and I'm loving getting to share my "story".  I did get an awesome invite to help out the surrogacy program that I am currently with right now and am so excited about that.  I won't go in to much detail yet because nothing is official yet, but as time gets closer and things are more "official" I will post about it.  But for right now, God is blessing me every day and we are healthy and moving right along.  I'm 19 weeks today and it's flying by....almost half way done and can't believe it.  I already know I'm going to miss the journey when it is over, but for now, I'm going to enjoy the moment.  We have an US next Tues. so we will get to see Mr. Boy moving and kicking again which always makes me feel good.  I'm feeling him move here and there, but nothing like I expect in the next few months to come.   I will post new pics soon. 

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I want pics now!! :-) I'm glad everything is going smoothly!