Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dr. appt.

We had our US yesterday and if we hadn't already had a 3D/4D sono, then this would have been the day we found out what I was carrying.  However, it was only confirmed that there is a sweet boy growing in there and everything is perfect.  Measurements and all are perfect.   My dr. did notice that my placenta is low, however, she said this is not a concern as of now since I'm only 20 weeks (21 tomorrow), but that we will do a recheck at 28 weeks to see where it is sitting.  I asked if there is anything I need to do different or anything I need to start/stop but my dr. said no, that all is well.  So that's all for now.  Have another dr. appt. in 4 weeks and then it starts 2 appointments a month and then every week.  I can't believe this journey is half over already...seems like it took forever to start and now it's already half way gone..but isn't that the case in life.  You wait and wait for something and then it's here and gone and hopefully you got to enjoy the moment before it was too late.  So that's what I'm trying to do, enjoy the moment, enjoy being pregnant, enjoy this journey and will take whatever comes along the way. 

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Yay for a good appointment! Yep, you're half-way there...

Andrea said...

Half way there already!! Man....where has the time gone!?!? :)