Thursday, January 13, 2011

15 weeks



Whoa - 15 weeks today and a big ol' belly to show for it!!!  I don't know what it is but today I feel huge!!!  We go to the dr. next week to check in and see how this baby is growing.  After so many dr. appointments since July, now all of a sudden 5 weeks without a dr. appointment and I feel lost.  I feel like I need to go every 2 weeks like I was in the beginning.   I actually kind of miss being poked and prodded and seeing/hearing the baby.   I need reassurance that he is ok.  I was feeling moving a few weeks back, but haven't felt much since, but if my belly has anything to say, that baby is just fine.  Anyways, I'll let ya'll know how the dr. appointment goes.  Meeting with my IP's on Saturday for brunch and to exchange Christmas gifts since we haven't gotten together since before the holidays.  Looking forward to it and seeing them..always fun haning out.  Taylen is excited too..she loves them!!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE the belly pics :) You look great!!!

Unknown said...

You look amazing!! I still think this whole thing is so wonderful! I support you 100%. Can't wait to hear what everyone else says about it at work! Call/text/fb if you need anything!! LOVES! Anita

Krystal said...

Great pics!! Can't wait til I can join the preggo belly pic club :-)

Jill said...

You look fab - U - Lus!

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

New follower- beautiful belly!